Multi-color event : Speak for Change
On the day of May 17 – International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia, Hanoi Women and Women team together with BE Communication co-organized the event : “Multi colors” with the topic “Speak up for Change – Speak up to change.” The program was for young people, especially the LGBT community. The event promises a lot of memorable moments, along with meaningful messages about safe LGBT and Sexual community.
The event took place from 16:00 – 22:00 on May 19, 2019 at the Cultural Hall, Cultural University, 418 De La Thanh, Dong Da, Hanoi. At this festival, there were many attractive outdoor and indoor activities such as:
- 16h00 to 18h30: Painting exhibition “Revealing”; Skin examination consultation for FREE facial care course of Sen beauty salon
- 18h00 to 19h30: Check in, spread the message. Welcome
- 19h30 to 20h00: Introduce the content and purpose of the program. Thank you sponsors
- 20:00 to 20:30: Short drama and Talkshow topic “My parents, I wish …”
- 20h30 to 20h45: Music and prize-winning games
- 20h45 to 9:15 pm: Celeb shared and inspired
- 21h15 to 21h30: The repertoire of LGBT flags
- 21h30 to 22h00: Lucky draw and Flashmob dance
European Union in Vietnam
Declaration by the High Representative, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the European Union on the occasion of the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, 17/5/ 2019
In the declaration, HR Federica Mogherini said the European Union reiterates its unswerving commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) persons. Countless LGBTI rights defenders working to challenge injustice and give a voice to those who suffer oppression and discrimination frequently face attacks in Europe and in many parts of the world.